Youth Display

Recent comments

Fun Things for Kids to Do at the Keene Public Library   2 weeks 3 days ago

I found this article very useful regarding kids group games and icebreakers

Lovable Dragons   5 weeks 6 days ago

Really awesome post. It’s helpful for me. Thanks for submit this post  auto repair shops

2010 Ladybug Award Nominations Announced   12 weeks 5 days ago

Happy to hear that the Ladybug Award Nominations Announced for the year. This article proved to a great source of information. This is from the conclusion that is made in the meeting of the @@omnitech support@@@@@children's librarians who met. The main motto is to promote the literacy all around the world.

Join the Library's Dungeons and Dragons Campaign   15 weeks 16 hours ago

Yes, we would really appreciate donations. We do use version 3.5. Thanks so much!!!!

Yes, there's apps for kids but how do you know what’s best?   21 weeks 3 days ago

Great work. I am sure that this will help children to achieve their goals. I appreciate you for this great work. Keep sharing. This will help them to become skilled thinkers and learners. The activities you have conducted here are remarkable. Keep up the excellent work.

Lovable Dragons   21 weeks 3 days ago

Join the Library's Dungeons and Dragons Campaign   24 weeks 7 hours ago

I don't have a lot of time to donate, but I do have a lot of 3.5 books. Would they be helpful for you guys?

Where The Mountain Meets the Moon Receives Newbery Honor   24 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you for the post. Keep posting.

Lovable Dragons   39 weeks 3 days ago

Kids always love to be surprised with what they are going to learn. I am so happy that your students loved it when you introduced the dragon's tale to them. It gives them new ideas to ponder about.

Where The Mountain Meets the Moon Receives Newbery Honor   50 weeks 4 days ago

I am really excited to read the novel “Where the Mountain Meets the Moon” after reading this post. I am sohappy that it received the Newbery Honor. I am sure that t is going to be a treat. Thanks a lot for the post aswell as the video. Keep sharing.

Gingerbread House Building 2012   50 weeks 6 days ago

Gingerbread house building workshop is a program conducted by keene public library to find and promote the artistic skills of children under the age group of 15. Good to know that, the program was a great success and hundreds of students participated in it.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 9 weeks ago

You are free to share anything you see.  Thanks.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 9 weeks ago

What a fantastic idea - I bet you had a library full of honking and roaring dragons by the end of that! Would you mind if I shared this idea on my blog for other dragon lovers to use? http://www.dragonsandthings.co.uk/

Happy Birthday Harry!   1 year 16 weeks ago

Love these!

Featured Author, John GREEN!   1 year 18 weeks ago

[…] Featured Author, John GREEN! (kplteen.wordpress.com) […]

The Hobbit Second Breakfast   1 year 51 weeks ago

No, there is no charge for library programs.

The Hobbit Second Breakfast   1 year 51 weeks ago

Is there a cost?

A History of the Town of Keene from 1732, when the Township was Granted by Massachusetts, to 1874, when it Became a City by S. G. Griffin, M. A.   2 years 45 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know! I'm so glad you found our History useful. We are very proud of it.

It is with interest that though this history, I learned a little more about my ancester,Timothy Hall. Thanks for posting this on the internet.Regards: Andrew Hall in Connecticut

Mark Twain Film Series Starts Nov. 30   2 years 49 weeks ago

Yes, there was a mistake in our original posting.  Crossed Swords (The Prince and the Pauper will be shown on Tues., Dec. 14.  Thank you for your good eyes!

Mark Twain Film Series Starts Nov. 30   2 years 49 weeks ago

Should that read December 13th?Delete 118 minutes?Copied from KPL WebsiteWed.  Dec. 17 at 7 p.m. "Crossed Swords" (1937)Errol Flynn and Claude Rains star in this classic version of The Prince and the Pauper.  118 minutes. Directed. by William Keighley. 92 minutes.

Harmonica for Kids   3 years 3 weeks ago

Is your grandchild signed up?  Parents, grandparents, and other caregivers can accompany participants. We might not have enough harmonicas for caregivers though.  However, if there is interest, we can offer a class just for adults.  When time do you think would be best for adults?

Harmonica for Kids   3 years 4 weeks ago

Now that is a class I am interested in also! Can a grandparent accompany her grandchild?

Kids, Hurricanes, and Books   3 years 4 weeks ago

Thanks!  I love it at Keene Public Library. It's nice to know that you do too!