AudioBooks

Recent comments

The Best in Historical Fiction for Young People   1 week 1 day ago

Thank you.  I wanted to suggest two to consider for your list that we especially loved.  Icefall by Matthew Kirby and Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac.  Both were great in their audio versions (hearing the Navajo language in Code Talker really added another dimension to that one).Thanks again!

The Best in Historical Fiction for Young People   1 week 3 days ago

Yes, updating is on our to-do-list. Thanks for letting us know you appreciate the list.

The Best in Historical Fiction for Young People   1 week 3 days ago

As a homeschooling parent, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate this list of great historical fiction and look forward to seeing it kept updated.

What do you want the Keene Public Library to look like?   4 weeks 3 days ago

And we appreciate our wonderful library visitors.

What do you want the Keene Public Library to look like?   4 weeks 6 days ago

I have visit it. It has a lot of books in the different categories. I really appreciate them for maintaining their collection.

Fun Things for Kids to Do at the Keene Public Library   32 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks you for the site suggestion.

Family Dances at the Keene Public Library   32 weeks 3 days ago

Our dances are really fun for everyone. Heberton Hall is a great place for dancing. We have dances once a month and other groups rent the hall for dances too. Library dances are always free. Other groups may have an admission charge.

Family Dances at the Keene Public Library   32 weeks 5 days ago

Wow it was great fun there. They have stoped us for dancing as it was not the right place for dancing but we can have fun with increasing litracy skills.

Lovable Dragons   34 weeks 5 days ago

Thats a very good idea we should involes our kids in these types of positive activity. It is just like a exercise of mind for the kids rainbow riches gala casino. These kind of activity usually designed for the baby siting organizations.

Fun Things for Kids to Do at the Keene Public Library   38 weeks 7 hours ago

I found this article very useful regarding kids group games and icebreakers

Lovable Dragons   41 weeks 3 days ago

Really awesome post. It’s helpful for me.

2010 Ladybug Award Nominations Announced   48 weeks 2 days ago

Happy to hear that the Ladybug Award Nominations Announced for the year. This article proved to a great source of information.

Join the Library's Dungeons and Dragons Campaign   50 weeks 4 days ago

Yes, we would really appreciate donations. We do use version 3.5. Thanks so much!!!!

Yes, there's apps for kids but how do you know what’s best?   1 year 4 weeks ago

Great work. I am sure that this will help children to achieve their goals. I appreciate you for this great work. Keep sharing. This will help them to become skilled thinkers and learners. The activities you have conducted here are remarkable. Keep up the excellent work.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 4 weeks ago

Join the Library's Dungeons and Dragons Campaign   1 year 7 weeks ago

I don't have a lot of time to donate, but I do have a lot of 3.5 books. Would they be helpful for you guys?

Where The Mountain Meets the Moon Receives Newbery Honor   1 year 7 weeks ago

Thank you for the post. Keep posting.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 22 weeks ago

Kids always love to be surprised with what they are going to learn. I am so happy that your students loved it when you introduced the dragon's tale to them. It gives them new ideas to ponder about.

Where The Mountain Meets the Moon Receives Newbery Honor   1 year 34 weeks ago

I am really excited to read the novel “Where the Mountain Meets the Moon” after reading this post. I am sohappy that it received the Newbery Honor. I am sure that t is going to be a treat. Thanks a lot for the post aswell as the video. Keep sharing.

Gingerbread House Building 2012   1 year 34 weeks ago

Gingerbread house building workshop is a program conducted by keene public library to find and promote the artistic skills of children under the age group of 15. Good to know that, the program was a great success and hundreds of students participated in it.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 44 weeks ago

You are free to share anything you see.  Thanks.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 45 weeks ago

What a fantastic idea - I bet you had a library full of honking and roaring dragons by the end of that! Would you mind if I shared this idea on my blog for other dragon lovers to use? http://www.dragonsandthings.co.uk/

Happy Birthday Harry!   1 year 51 weeks ago

Love these!

Featured Author, John GREEN!   2 years 1 week ago

[…] Featured Author, John GREEN! (kplteen.wordpress.com) […]

The Hobbit Second Breakfast   2 years 34 weeks ago

No, there is no charge for library programs.