West Street View

Recent comments

Fun Things for Kids to Do at the Keene Public Library   10 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks you for the site suggestion.

Family Dances at the Keene Public Library   10 weeks 4 days ago

Our dances are really fun for everyone. Heberton Hall is a great place for dancing. We have dances once a month and other groups rent the hall for dances too. Library dances are always free. Other groups may have an admission charge.

Family Dances at the Keene Public Library   10 weeks 6 days ago

Wow it was great fun there. They have stoped us for dancing as it was not the right place for dancing but we can have fun with increasing litracy skills.

Lovable Dragons   12 weeks 6 days ago

Thats a very good idea we should involes our kids in these types of positive activity. It is just like a exercise of mind for the kids rainbow riches gala casino. These kind of activity usually designed for the baby siting organizations.

Fun Things for Kids to Do at the Keene Public Library   16 weeks 1 day ago

I found this article very useful regarding kids group games and icebreakers

Lovable Dragons   19 weeks 4 days ago

Really awesome post. It’s helpful for me.

2010 Ladybug Award Nominations Announced   26 weeks 3 days ago

Happy to hear that the Ladybug Award Nominations Announced for the year. This article proved to a great source of information.

Join the Library's Dungeons and Dragons Campaign   28 weeks 5 days ago

Yes, we would really appreciate donations. We do use version 3.5. Thanks so much!!!!

Yes, there's apps for kids but how do you know what’s best?   35 weeks 1 day ago

Great work. I am sure that this will help children to achieve their goals. I appreciate you for this great work. Keep sharing. This will help them to become skilled thinkers and learners. The activities you have conducted here are remarkable. Keep up the excellent work.

Lovable Dragons   35 weeks 1 day ago

Join the Library's Dungeons and Dragons Campaign   37 weeks 5 days ago

I don't have a lot of time to donate, but I do have a lot of 3.5 books. Would they be helpful for you guys?

Where The Mountain Meets the Moon Receives Newbery Honor   38 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you for the post. Keep posting.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 1 week ago

Kids always love to be surprised with what they are going to learn. I am so happy that your students loved it when you introduced the dragon's tale to them. It gives them new ideas to ponder about.

Where The Mountain Meets the Moon Receives Newbery Honor   1 year 12 weeks ago

I am really excited to read the novel “Where the Mountain Meets the Moon” after reading this post. I am sohappy that it received the Newbery Honor. I am sure that t is going to be a treat. Thanks a lot for the post aswell as the video. Keep sharing.

Gingerbread House Building 2012   1 year 12 weeks ago

Gingerbread house building workshop is a program conducted by keene public library to find and promote the artistic skills of children under the age group of 15. Good to know that, the program was a great success and hundreds of students participated in it.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 23 weeks ago

You are free to share anything you see.  Thanks.

Lovable Dragons   1 year 23 weeks ago

What a fantastic idea - I bet you had a library full of honking and roaring dragons by the end of that! Would you mind if I shared this idea on my blog for other dragon lovers to use? http://www.dragonsandthings.co.uk/

Happy Birthday Harry!   1 year 30 weeks ago

Love these!

Featured Author, John GREEN!   1 year 31 weeks ago

[…] Featured Author, John GREEN! (kplteen.wordpress.com) […]

The Hobbit Second Breakfast   2 years 12 weeks ago

No, there is no charge for library programs.

The Hobbit Second Breakfast   2 years 12 weeks ago

Is there a cost?

A History of the Town of Keene from 1732, when the Township was Granted by Massachusetts, to 1874, when it Became a City by S. G. Griffin, M. A.   3 years 7 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know! I'm so glad you found our History useful. We are very proud of it.

It is with interest that though this history, I learned a little more about my ancester,Timothy Hall. Thanks for posting this on the internet.Regards: Andrew Hall in Connecticut

Mark Twain Film Series Starts Nov. 30   3 years 11 weeks ago

Yes, there was a mistake in our original posting.  Crossed Swords (The Prince and the Pauper will be shown on Tues., Dec. 14.  Thank you for your good eyes!

Mark Twain Film Series Starts Nov. 30   3 years 11 weeks ago

Should that read December 13th?Delete 118 minutes?Copied from KPL WebsiteWed.  Dec. 17 at 7 p.m. "Crossed Swords" (1937)Errol Flynn and Claude Rains star in this classic version of The Prince and the Pauper.  118 minutes. Directed. by William Keighley. 92 minutes.